Dig Where The Gold Is! Highest Response This Phone Prospecting Call List.
Want more customers, more referrals and more repeat business?
Dig where the gold is. It’s your house list of prospects and customers — both active and inactive.
Best phone prospecting call list you’ll ever own!
Of all direct marketing media you can use, your house list will bring you highest response when you reach these folks by phone.
Yes! Higher response rates than direct mail or even e-mail. That’s the power of using your telephone (source DMA Response Rate Trend Report 2010.
Where to Find Them? They can be prospects you’ve met at trade shows or business conferences.
They can be old customers who have drifted away.
They can be subscribers to your email newsletter or webinars.
Call these prospects now. Get more bounce for your buck than from any list out there. Work the phones. Make those calls.
- Do you have targeted accounts that for whatever reason your people aren’t getting to?
- Buyers you need meetings or demos scheduled to close a deal or get you referrals so you can meet the real decision-makers?
- What about “polishing” your prospect base with calls to weed out weak prospects…and identify the key players so you can get appointments and make your sale?
- Another idea: Your inactive customers — the ones who have drifted away. “Good will”calls to these folks can work wonders reviving their activity and generating new orders.“Tests are important and help us understand out customers.
Good selling is based on good testing”…Claude C Hopkins
Phone Prospecting Call List Management
Phone prospecting call list management is about establishing and then building trust and credibility with your customer and prospect base.
It’s a process or cycle of gathering and using customer data to improve your interactions with specific targeted customers and prospects…over time and NOT with a single phone call.
What It Will Do For You
Done well, this process will boost customer engagement & loyalty, plus help your marketing and sales performance.
My phone prospecting call list management was developed specifically for this type of high-end, direct marketing process…and cannot be replicated by mass volume telemarketing.
Phase One: Introductory warm-cold calls to find prospects worth pursuing. All calls by me real-time using TeleMagic contact management. No voice-mails!
Phase Two: Best prospects are nutured by routine, real-time call backs from me and follow-up emails from you.
Why Real-Time Follow-Up: For relationship building with your prospect base these real-time follow-up calls are essential (see memo at right) for gaining trust, learning what your prospects really need and showing how your team outshines the competition.
Improve Your Phone Prospecting Call List Management
Get updates on business prospecting to help grow your business —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.
Subscribe For Free