B2B Sales Marketing Leads Ranked By Overall Sales Quality
Which B2B sales marketing leads rank highest in lead quality? A survey of B2B marketers has answers.
At the bottom of 14 identified channels for sales lead quality are leads generated by traditional media.
These are sales leads generated by print…radio…and TV advertising campaigns.
Now for the good news.
Highest Quality Sales Leads
- Rated as highest quality by B2B marketers were leads generated by email marketing (house list).
- Followed by organic search lead generation (SEO 36%).
- Telemarketing/cold calling lead generation (35%).
Are you surprised cold call lead generation ranked so highly for sales lead quality?
B2B sales marketing leads by phone is a practical way to get new customers and keep your existing customers from drifting away (see Harvard Business Review on benefits of cold call lead development.).
Follow-Up Calls For Effective B2B Sales Marketing By Phone
But effective B2B sales marketing by phone involves real-time follow-up calls.
These calls create trust, build your credibility and forward the sales process.
If you want better qualified sales leads, higher conversion rates and more revenue per sales lead than is typically achieved by traditional B2B sales marketing I can help you.
Working the phones and making these calls I establish one to one personal contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
And because I test everything for you with small trial projects you will NEVER waste your money on your sales lead generation marketing by phone efforts going nowhere.
Become a Better Marketer
- Get updates on ways my B2B Sales Marketing Leads can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
- Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
- Also, if you do nothing else today click and read this: 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer