The video explains my B2B sales generation by phone services and what I can do for you.
- The key decision-makers I reach for you include VP-level executives…CEOs…IT professionals…Buyers…OEM or channel sales partners.
- My B2B Sales generation by phone services include Introductory cold calls…follow-up calls…list building…appointment setting & lead management so every lead gets followed up.
While there’s no quick fix for getting you QUALITY new business appointments, more new customers and more sales overnight, my B2B sales generation by phone services can get your sales organization back on track.
I work exclusively for sales organizations where lead nurturing and relationship building are key to closing each sale. Not one call telemarketing or call center work. Nothing like that.
My B2B sales generation by phone services are entirely different. Be sure you watch the video because you’ll better understand IF my service is right for your business. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media…plus this Advertising Age report on direct mail and phone marketing.
I’m one of a successful minority who is good at doing what most sales people dread — over-the-phone prospecting.
Yes! Cold calling is my bread and butter.
Your calls are important…and making sure they’re done right is why I don’t outsource to third party call centers.
Sure this limits the projects I take on.
But I’m here to give you service that stands out from the crowd.
To make working with me pay out for YOU consider a SMALL trial project.
I develop your prospect list by building solid relationships with key prospects in the markets and the companies you want to reach.
Creating trust with each prospect is my primary goal — NOT making a sale.
I start the lead qualification process with introductory cold calls. It’s here the weak prospects are weeded out…and the better qualified prospects are engaged for careful and methodical follow-up calls. This is where the all important relationship building process begins.
With each call I capture key details…including:
- Your prospect’s interest level in your goods or services.
- Identify their needs…learn about existing suppliers… and how YOU can pre-empt the competition.
- Ask the qualifying questions to make certain your offer matches their needs.
- Learn their “hot buttons” — what is it you can do for them that matters most.