Can You Buy An Effective B2B Prospecting List?
Think buying an effective b2b prospecting list is a cake walk?
No matter where you purchase your list you’ll end up cleaning it yourself because so much of the contact information is outdated.
That’s the nature of the b2b lead list business.
So what to do?
Build your own B2B prospecting list!
Visit on-line directories of companies in the niche markets you sell to.
McGraw-Hill is a good B2B lead source. Here’s their link for a specific industry listing.
From there you can start your prospecting calls.
It costs you nothing but your time and you will end up with a B2B lead list you know has key executives you’ve personally contacted and qualified as worthy of your time.
I can help you with this list-building process.
- Build effective b2b prospecting lists with introductory business development cold calls.
- Develop an effective lead qualification process to your best prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you appointments by methodically working this B2B prospecting list.
- Make your list building process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
This is NOT mass volume telemarketing.
I establish one to one contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
Call me direct at 619-692-3110 or fill out and email this form [contact-form-7 id=”8207″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Develop An Effective List Building Process
Get updates on ways sales prospecting by phone can help you get and keep more customers.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study: