High-Value B2B New Client Lead Generation Using Over-the-Phone Sales Prospecting
High value B2B new client lead generation by cold call prospecting requires patience and a methodical sales process that includes real-time follow-up calls. [singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 float=right]
Voice-mail and email are not enough.
But how to do it. Where to begin?
- Start with introductory cold calls that qualify each prospect to determine if your business is a good fit for what they need. Make your cold call introduction specific and brief…twenty seconds or less.
- Keep your call relaxed, almost informal tone. A B2B new client lead generation cold call script you write yourself and are comfortable using will help you accomplish this by giving you confidence and the ability to control each call.
- High-value B2B new client lead generation by phone is about information gathering. Ask specific questions to qualify —or disqualify— each prospect and their need for your services.
- Picture a crowded room.[singlepic id=61 w=220 h=140 float=left]Your goal: find the folks interested in your offer. How to do it? Ask for a show of hands. There, that’s the goal of your new client lead generation cold call — (1) finding the right prospects; (2) separating them from the crowd; then (3) qualifying their interest level.
- It’s here the weak prospects are weeded out…and the better qualified sales leads are engaged for careful and methodical follow-up calls.
- Business prospecting requires educating your prospects — over time — on why they are better off buying from you rather than from your competitors.[singlepic id=27 w=220 h=140 float=left]
- Be patient. You’ll get more appointments if you build your prospect list with routine follow-up calls.
- High value B2B new client lead generation by phone marketing is a form of direct marketing. And building [singlepic id=74 w=220 h=140 float=right]a highly targeted database is the key to any successful direct marketing campaign.
- Therefore, view each call as a means for fine tuning your customer development database. It’s a work in progress that never ends!
Improve Your B2B New Client Lead Generation
Get updates on ways Acquiring New Customers by Phone Marketing can help your business grow —especially in this economy.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer
- Survey of best media for highest QUALITY sales lead generation.
Subscribe For Free Today
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss out on these practical acquiring new customer marketing tips.
Go ahead and sign up now. Your phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy.