High-End B2B New Business Development By Over-the-Phone Sales Prospecting
How effective is your B2B new business development prospecting?
Making your business development process more efficient without mass volume telemarketing is what my service is all about.
I develop relationships for you with key prospects in the markets and companies you want to reach
Watch this Sales Prospecting Video.
You’ll see me prospecting using a tool that makes contacting your prospects and keeping track of each lead generation call a breeze.
[singlepic id=52 w=220 h=120 float=left]Here’s what I can do for you
- Build your sales generation prospecting list with introductory cold calls.
- Develop the qualified sales prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you Appointments by methodically working this B2B new business development prospecting list.
- Make your B2B new business development process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
- Save you money…with B2B new business development TRIAL PROJECTS.
Effective B2B New Business Development Prospecting
Done with the right personal touch B2B new business development by phone is a practical way to get new customers and keep your existing customers from drifting away.
Working the phones and making these calls I establish one to one personal contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
The business development prospecting I do for you begins with simple information gathering.
That means [singlepic id=61 w=185 h=110 float=left] (1) finding the right sales prospects; (2) separating them from the crowd; then (3) qualifying their interest level in what you can do for them — that’s the goal of my introductory cold call.
Real-Time Follow-Up Calls for Effective B2B New Business Development
But the B2B new customer development prospecting I’m recommending involves real-time follow-up calls.
These calls create trust, build your credibility and forward your sales process.
[singlepic id=3 w=320 h=240 float=right]
I deliver a highly personalized business development prospecting that wins you new customers with an old fashioned, me-to-you conversational style you just can’t get with mass volume telemarketing.
My calls to your prospects are never rushed or impersonal.
My style is to win their trust and confidence in a professional yet informal way that elevates each sales call into friendly interactive conversation.
- Do you want more customers? I’ll work your prospect list with introductory cold calls that qualify each prospect and see if your business is a good fit for what they need.
- Business Development Process. I speak directly with each prospect and continue to develop and strengthen that relationship for you with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- You see what’s working. I send you call out-come reports after each completed call. You’ll be able to track each business development lead…share lead information..and adjust tactics.
- Bottom line: You get a new visibility into the multiple mechanics and dimensions of a B2 new customer development campaign.
- Accountability. Because EVERY sales lead I generate for you gets followed-up and because every sales lead is tracked you can quantify and measure how well your business development prospecting is working (If you aren’t measuring how well your ads are doing then you are not doing marketing at all but instead PR!).
- Customer Care. Follow-up calls go a long way towards keeping your customers loyal and showing them you value your business.
- Rapid Application Sales Platform . I’ve used it for 15 years and have yet to find anything out there that comes close to organizing, tracking and managing sales leads so everyone stays on track .
Improve Your B2B New Business Development
Get updates on ways Business Development Prospecting by phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy. Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study…
Subscribe For Free Today
If you’re a growing business you cannot afford to miss out on these B2B New Business Development tips.
Go ahead and sign up now. Your phone can help your business grow —especially in this economy.