Can You Buy An Effective B2B Lead List?
Think buying an effective b2b lead list is a cake walk?
No matter where you purchase your list you’ll end up cleaning it yourself because so much of the contact information is outdated.
That’s the nature of the b2b lead list business.
So what do you do?
Build your own B2B lead list!
Visit on-line directories of companies in the niche markets you sell to.
McGraw Hill is a good lead source. Here’s their link for a specific industry listing.
From there you can select maybe fifty target accounts and start making your calls.
Yes, it’s a process. But it costs you nothing but your time and you will end up with a prospect list you know has key executives you’ve personally contacted and qualified as worthy of your time.
I can help you with this list-building process.
Test a TRIAL PROJECT.
- Build effective b2b lead lists with introductory business development cold calls.
- Develop an effective lead qualification process to your best prospects with lead nurturing follow-up calls.
- Get you appointments by methodically working this business development lead list.
- Make your list building process more efficient so every lead gets followed up.
- Give you full notes & clear records of each call at all stages.
- Give you DAILY Call Outcome Reports so you can share information and adjust tactics.
This is NOT mass volume telemarketing.
I do not outsource your calls to call centers.
All sales prospecting plus list building and follow-up calls I do myself. Period!
I establish one to one contact with your prospects in a very personal way…ahead of the bigger companies with larger, less personalized sales and marketing organizations.
Call me direct at 858-756-2085
Develop An Effective B2B Lead List Building Process
Get updates on ways sales prospecting by phone can help you develop an effective sales lead process that will improve your lead engagements so you get and keep more customers.
Also, go here for DMA 2012 response rate reports for lead generation marketing media. Plus this Advertising Age update on B2B phone marketing.
Also, for further study:
- Harvard Business Review On Cold Call Sales Prospecting
- 7 New Rules for Prospecting In The Age of The Customer