B2B Lead Generation Phone Prospecting
It’s a no brainer — especially in this economy!
B2B lead generation phone prospecting is an incredibly efficient way to reach new markets and test new offers for a small fraction of what a full blown marketing campaign would cost you.
By eliminating the inefficiencies, waste and mind boggling costs of traditional advertising campaigns you can grow your business in ways that are practical and easy to manage.
How to do it? The tips in the videos on this page will get you started. Take a look. I think you’ll find the info timely and helpful — especially in this economy!
Marketing Direct B2B Lead Generation Phone Prospecting
If you want to get and keep customers using a tested B2B lead generation process that builds long term relationships for your business you’ve come to the right place.
- No hype or fluff. Forget big ads, flashy mailings, corporate jingles. If that’s what you need hire and agency.
- Proof. I prove what I can do for you with small b2b lead generation trial projects.You measure the results…then decide if you want to expand your test. My focus is growing your business — not selling you a service you don’t need.
- Lessons from the master. My marketing bible is SCIENTIFIC ADVERTISING, by Claude Hopkins. Click here and sample a few chapters of this timeless masterpiece on test marketing. If you find his words refreshing — especially now, in this economy — I’m a good fit for your business.
- Putting customers first. A business that sacrifices customer loyalty for short term gain is NOT a good match for my service . My clients put their customers first. If that sounds like you, I can help you “cultivate” key [singlepic id=55 w=320 h=240 float=right]segments of your customer and prospect base with niche b2b lead generation spearhead projects that add value for your customers and make you outshine the competition.
- No boiler room telemarketing. My phone marketing is low key… never “pushy”. Building relationships on the phone is what I do best. Creating trust with each prospect is my primary goal — NOT making a sale. Your calls are important…and making sure they’re done this way is why I don’t outsource to third party call centers.
- Get involved. When you hire my phone marketing service, I need your help. Support from you and the team behind you is absolutely essential. That means you do whatever it takes to service the prospects and new business leads I bring your way. If lax follow-up is ok with your people, do NOT hire me.
- No outsourcing—ever! Absolutely no outsourcing of your project to third party vendors. All phone marketing calls I make on your behalf are made here, by me in my office. NOTE: Before using any call center make certain you know who will be making calls on your behalf…and where they are located!
- Can I work your industry? Phone prospectors — the really good ones— can work any industry. Technical data and industry specs are helpful. But prospecting skills (genuine friendliness……business savvy…good etiquette) are even more important. That said, the more information we have about your business and industry the better. A client information form especially for this purpose is here.
- Business to Business. B2B lead generation marketing is my niche. Phoning consumers at home is not my game.
- Easy to start. Once you you email your list, I can be prospecting for you in a matter of hours.
- Easy to stop. You can stop a project anytime you like. No need for long term contracts.
- My fifteenth year. I’ve been prospecting by phone since 1996. In addition, Marketing Direct, Inc. has been a San Diego Better Business Bureau member since 2002.
|Related Information You May Find Helpful|
- Sales Tool For Lead Generation Success
- Your Lead Generation Phone Script
- Why Are You Letting Your Customers Drift Away?